Welcome to the desirable Villa La Paz subdivision. The entrance to this area and curb appeal of all homes is like no other neighborhood in Mesquite. Enjoy the great mountain views from the front sitting area, the golf course views from the side yard sitting area or you can enjoy the privacy and peace in the back yard. This home is just steps off the golf course! As you enter you will notice the vaulted ceilings with great accent beams. Travertine flooring through the main living areas and custom bathroom vanity sets. The kitchen has thick granite kitchen countertops, beautiful dark wood cabinets and a walk in pantry. This home offers two good sized bedrooms, one den with glass french doors and two bathrooms with walk-in showers in both plus a jetted tub in the primary bathroom. This will be sold fully furnished. What you see.. can stay! The guest bedroom has a custom Murphy bed, the primary bedroom has a barely used bed set and the kitchen has a nice table with cutlery/dish ware in the cupboards! The new owner of this home will have access to the Mesquite Vistas Clubhouse. There you can enjoy the outdoor pool, fitness center and much more. This home is definitely worth a tour!
Rooms & Units Description
- Total Rooms: 9
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Clark
- Zoning: Residential
- Listing Area: North of I15
- Subdivision: Villa La Paz
- Property Style: 1 story above ground
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Curb & Gutter, Fenced- Full, Landscape- Full, Sidewalks, Sprinklers- Automatic, Trees, View of Golf Course, View of Mountains, Swimming Pool- Assoc.
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans, Flooring- Tile, Window Coverings, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office, Furnished- Partial
- Cooling: Central Air, Electric
- Heating: Electric
- Swimming Pool Description: Association, HotTub/Spa, In Ground
- Utilities: Wired for Cable, Cable T.V., Water Source: City/Municipal, Internet: Cable/DSL, Legal Access: Yes, Sewer: Hooked-up, Phone: Land Line, Garbage Collection, Phone: Cell Service, Power Source: City/Municipal
- Garage Description: Attached, Remote Opener
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Basement: None
- Foundation: Slab on Grade
- Roof Type: Tile
- Community Name: Mesquite Vistas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer, Water Heater- Electric, Water Softener, Oven/Range- Electric
Fees & Taxes
- HOA Fees: 156.50
- HOA Fees Term: month
- HOA Includes: Clubhouse, Common Areas, Management, Master & Sub HOA, Pool, Road Maintenance, Tennis Court, Yard Maint- Front
- AgentPreferredAttribution: (435) 772-6992
- Listing Office Name: ERA Brokers Consolidated, Inc.
- Listing Office ID: AA10190
© 2022 Mesquite Real Estate Association. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Everything Mesquite.